Digital Marketing & Communications Manager - American Nutrition Association
Looking for a Mission, not just a job? Want to have a huge impact on the health of society? If you are passionate about making a difference, smart, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard for a mission you believe in, then we want you on our Team!
The American Nutrition Association (ANA) is a rapidly growing 501c3 charitable organization.
The ideal candidate must be interested in food, nutrition and health, and working in a multi-faceted, dynamic, non-profit environment.
The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager will support multiple organizations within a Consortium of nutrition organizations, playing a key role in the outward-facing messaging of the Consortium.
Digital Marketing & Communications
- Oversee email marketing efforts (E-mail blasts, E-newsletters) and be responsible for ongoing optimization
- Develop digital campaigns and monitor results (SEO, open rates, click-through, deliverability, conversion) and provide analysis of campaign effectiveness and recommendations to improve marketing ROI
- Help develop and provide input to the creative planning of annual marketing and communications materials
- Oversee research and analysis to determine community wants and needs
- Liaise with external suppliers (production houses); understand print and mail house production needs and scheduling
Social Media Marketing & Communications
- Develop strategies for growing our digital platforms
- Craft and aggregate engaging content for our various social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, to engage target audiences, increase event attendance, and to help raise organizational visibility
- Brainstorm new ideas and innovative ways to engage and grow our audience
- Provide input on content marketing strategy, including defining audience personas and content mission, setting clear marketing objectives for content, and defining how the organizations’ content integrates with the rest of our objectives.
- Create and maintain website content in collaboration with internal teams
- Oversee web developers in the creation of new websites
- Provide key input to team as we develop our branding strategy
- Ensure brand consistency and facilitate the smooth, productive and timely workflow for deliverables supporting our brand launch and future strategic branding initiatives
- Ensure our branding standards and messaging are maintained across all platforms
Ideal Candidate Skills
- Demonstrated interest in nutrition and health
- A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Strong understanding of social media metrics (use, targeting, analytics) with previous strategic social media experience
- Stays current with the latest in social media and emerging trends within the digital/social space
- Experience in building successful digital marketing campaigns including sponsored ads on social platforms
- Experience updating websites with new content via Content Management Systems (Drupal experience a plus)
- Proficient in Google Suite including Google Ad Words, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Slides, Google Analytics
- Skill with database management and data analytics (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Working experience using email marketing tools (Constant Contact and Mail Chimp a plus)
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Highly organized, creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexible, adaptable, team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Skill in editing and proofreading copy for accuracy, style and content under deadlines
- Experience writing short-form content for web and social media
- Ability to travel occasionally attending events and conferences
- University degree, ideally in marketing or communications
- 3+ years of experience in digital communications / marketing
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: La Grange, IL Office
- Compensation: Based on experience
Please include a brief explanation of interest in your cover letter.
As a Diet Technician you will plan, coordinate and manage all patient/resident nutrition care activities complying with the standards established by Aramark, regulatory agencies and client. You will develop and implement cost effective, profit-generating nutrition programs, function as a member of the multidisciplinary health care team to implement nutrition care plans, and establish and maintain policies, standards and programs for the provision of optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to patients/residents.
- Conducts nutrition assessments, care plans, education, and provide appropriate follow up. Documents appropriately in electronic medical record. Coordinates nutrition care with interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Supports the Food Service Director (FSD) in implementation of therapeutic diet needs, including daily orders, tray assembly, sanitation, training of staff, proper documentation as it relates to therapeutic diets. Work with the FSD on written action plans for problem areas.
- Develops a strong level of trust and credibility with clients and the field regarding the technical nutritional competency of ARAMARK Correctional Services.
- Promotes sharing of best practices within accounts.
- Maintains administrative functions as needed, including word processing and assembly of field tools.
- Conducts periodic test trays. Responds and follows up with grievances related to therapeutic diets.
- Assist FSD in providing and documenting in-service trainings for all employees related to diet implementation and/or documentation.
- Collaborate with medical on written diet orders to ensure consistency and understanding of diet meal plans created. Prepare monthly diet summary reports.
- Provides supervising dietitian and/or manager overall input on general food preferences, food allergies, meal plan development, and in-service training creation.
QUALIFICATIONS: Describe experience, education and related coursework typically required or expected to perform essential job functions.
Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree approved by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as a Dietetic Technician Registered, with a minimum of two years relevant experience and ServSafe certified. Food service operations management experience preferred. Ability to accurately and efficiently utilize a food production software system. Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively with clients, medical, front line manager and on-site staff. Requiresproficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Valid driver’s license.
Registered Dietitian - Various Locations
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient's core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietitian:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning educatio and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
- Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
- Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
- After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency
- Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with MS Word,Excel, and Outlook required as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”
CNS Internship Opportunity - Nutritional Genomics Institute (NGI)
CNS Internship Opportunity
Nutritional Genomics Institute (NGI) Internship Application and Job Description
At NGI, interns will have the opportunity to earn CNS hours and advance their clinical knowledge of nutritional genomics and systems medicine. Due to the sensitive nature of some of the projects at NGI, all interns will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement with any third-party vendors to which they may have privileged information while serving as an intern at NGI. This is a non-paid and no-fee internship. Depending on availability, interns should expect to spend between 15-40 hours/week on NGI projects for an average of 6-12 months to partially fulfill their CNS internship obligations. Qualified interns will have priority status for potential job opportunities/paid internships at NGI.
Potential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Literature review and summation
- Presentation and PowerPoint creation
- Live webinar presentations (speaking opportunities)
- Data entry related to clients and nutritional genomics/database training
- Practice management skills (EMR training, scheduling, etc.)
- Lab review and analysis
- Patient intake form review, notes and analysis
- “Face-time” with patients to work on counseling skills and nutrition assessments
- Participating and conducting appointments including assisting NGI clients with implementing lifestyle changes including meditation, personal hygiene products and environmental protection devices/products; Creating meal plans and recipe documents for specific diets for NGI clients, as needed or requested by NGI.
- Shadowing nutrition and medical nutrition appointments
- Participate in weekly NGI meetings (Friday mornings at 9 a.m. EST)
Please submit your CV and two letters of recommendation by April 15, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.