Brand Manager, Ortho Molecular Products
Lake Barrington, IL
Ortho Molecular Products is changing the way health practitioners think about providing care. Not only does Ortho Molecular Products manufacture dietary supplements of the highest caliber, we also provide the necessary tools to help implement functional medicine in the real world.
One of those tools is by having Brand Managers in house to support and educate healthcare practitioners about our products and services. Ortho Molecular Products is looking for a full-time Brand Manager to work at our Lake Barrington corporate office in support of our adrenal line of products.
This is a great opportunity for a professional looking for a career that combines science, nutrition and education with marketing and sales. The ideal candidate for this exciting position will have:
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in science or nutrition
- At least two (2) years experience in clinical setting
- Previous experience in marketing or selling a big plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for health and wellness
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage and direct teams and hit objectives
As a full time member of the Ortho Molecular Products team you will be eligible for the following benefits: health, dental, voluntary benefits (vision, disability, etc.), 401(k) with company match, paid time off, holiday time off, corporate wellness and bonus opportunities.
Stop working at a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Please send resumes to Recruiter5@ompimail.com.
Posted February 17, 2017
Student Clinic Supervisor, Maryland University of Integrative Health
Maryland University of Integrative Health (MUIH) is one of the nation’s leading academic institutions for natural medicine. For nearly 40 years, MUIH has educated and informed practitioners and leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that draw from contemporary science and traditional wisdom. Progressive graduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines are offered both on campus and online. The on-site Natural Care Center offers compassionate and affordable healthcare provided by clinical student interns in University Teaching Clinics and from highly skilled faculty practitioners. For staff and faculty, MUIH offers a collaborative and vibrant work environment that is mission and values-driven.
Maryland University of Integrative Health is seeking a temporary, part-time Teaching Clinic Supervisor for its Master of Science degree program in Nutrition and Integrative Health. Important members of the instructional community, Teaching Clinic Supervisors are versed in integrative and evidence-based nutrition practice; support the learning experience of Nutrition and Integrative Health student interns; and ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care in University’s Student Teaching Clinic. Each Teaching Clinic Supervisor assists Lead Teaching Clinic Supervisors in creating a supportive learning environment for Nutrition and Integrative Health student interns and guides and supervises student interns during clinical practice. The Teaching Clinic Supervisor is the primary faculty contact throughout the student’s clinical training.
This temporary position will work Saturday and Sunday shifts beginning late January and ending in April. Currently reporting to the Nutrition Clinic Coordinator, this is an onsite position working 4-6 hours per week. This is a non-exempt position.
Responsibilities/duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Lead Teaching Clinic Supervisors in overseeing and coordinating student interns participating in the clinic activities
- Ensuring and contributing such that each student in her/his Teaching Clinic Team receives appropriate supervision, assessment, progress monitoring, and feedback during their clinical training
- Ensuring that clients receive appropriate interventions in the Student Teaching Clinic while allowing student interns to have a key voice in intervention design
- Providing direct oversight and guidance for all client consultations
- Ensuring proper reporting and administration of nutrition care process
- Discerning and remembering the distinction between one’s own practice and a beginner’s practice when supervising student interns
- Offering support, coaching, and motivation to facilitate students’ successful completion of the clinical experience
- Ensuring that the policies and procedures of the Student Teaching Clinic are followed at all times
- Making certain the treatment records of student interns meet the current standards established for the Student Teaching Clinic
- Attending regular orientation, individual training, monthly supervisor meetings (via conference call), and commencement services for Teaching Clinic Supervisors (approximately 26 hours per year)
- Modeling professional demeanor, clinical skill, and ethical behavior for student interns
- Serving as faculty advisor throughout the student’s educational experience
- Following MUIH policies and procedures regarding vaccinations, health requirements, and occupational safety and health training
- Completing any and all documents required to be carried on the University’s insurance and notifying the University of any claims against the insured or the insured’s license
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or related field
- Current license to practice nutrition in the state of Maryland
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a part-time (10+ patients/wk.) practice focused on nutrition and integrative health related equivalent (i.e., functional nutrition, complementary nutrition, holistic nutrition, etc.)
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent clinical abilities with a willingness to learn new skills
- Proficient practice management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to maintain credentials and continuing education units as part of professional licensure
- Commitment to supervising six Saturdays and seven Sundays from January through April
- Commitment and ability to teach, on average, a minimum of 2 credits per year in MUIH’s MS in Nutrition and Integrative Health program (outside of the Student Teaching Clinic)
Note: Any offer of employment and continued employment will be contingent upon the applicant being accepted by the University’s professional liability insurance carrier to serve in the role of clinic supervisor.
To apply: Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Posted January 31, 2017
Marketing Coordinator for Virtual Health Business,
We are looking for an all-around, part-time marketing-oriented freelancer who can write passionately and accurately on health topics, is super computer-savvy enough to finagle the backend of websites, and is, at their core, a critical thinker who is sincerely interested in consumer insights and how to effectively deliver innovative marketing campaigns in the holistic health arena. We want an out-of-the-box thinker who uses their analytical skills with their creative artistic side – someone who loves diversity every day and freedom in their day-to-day. A self-starter is a must!
About the Position:
- Part-time, 20-25 hours, working on your own time as an independent contractor.
- You must have your own business license, insurance, and benefits.
- Hourly pay is commensurate with experience.
Expectations (in this order):
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial content that attracts a qualified audience to our business (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Develop online program campaigns, e-mails, and basic graphics
- Navigate basics on the backend of WordPress, such as blog uploading
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Write, develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase business
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
Requirements (in this order):
- Highly computer savvy
- Current, working knowledge of WordPress
- Basic working knowledge of graphics and design development, but does not need to be a graphic designer
- An excellent writer who can think critically and enjoys health topics
- Active understanding of social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Added bonus: Proficiency in Infusionsoft, although not a must if computer-savvy
If interested, available, and you have the skills, please contact Dr. Deanna Minich at email@example.com with cover letter and CV.
Posted January 4, 2017