Digital Marketing & Communications Manager - American Nutrition Association
Looking for a Mission, not just a job? Want to have a huge impact on the health of society? If you are passionate about making a difference, smart, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard for a mission you believe in, then we want you on our Team!
The American Nutrition Association (ANA) is a rapidly growing 501c3 charitable organization.
The ideal candidate must be interested in food, nutrition and health, and working in a multi-faceted, dynamic, non-profit environment.
The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager will support multiple organizations within a Consortium of nutrition organizations, playing a key role in the outward-facing messaging of the Consortium.
Digital Marketing & Communications
- Oversee email marketing efforts (E-mail blasts, E-newsletters) and be responsible for ongoing optimization
- Develop digital campaigns and monitor results (SEO, open rates, click-through, deliverability, conversion) and provide analysis of campaign effectiveness and recommendations to improve marketing ROI
- Help develop and provide input to the creative planning of annual marketing and communications materials
- Oversee research and analysis to determine community wants and needs
- Liaise with external suppliers (production houses); understand print and mail house production needs and scheduling
Social Media Marketing & Communications
- Develop strategies for growing our digital platforms
- Craft and aggregate engaging content for our various social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, to engage target audiences, increase event attendance, and to help raise organizational visibility
- Brainstorm new ideas and innovative ways to engage and grow our audience
- Provide input on content marketing strategy, including defining audience personas and content mission, setting clear marketing objectives for content, and defining how the organizations’ content integrates with the rest of our objectives.
- Create and maintain website content in collaboration with internal teams
- Oversee web developers in the creation of new websites
- Provide key input to team as we develop our branding strategy
- Ensure brand consistency and facilitate the smooth, productive and timely workflow for deliverables supporting our brand launch and future strategic branding initiatives
- Ensure our branding standards and messaging are maintained across all platforms
Ideal Candidate Skills
- Demonstrated interest in nutrition and health
- A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Strong understanding of social media metrics (use, targeting, analytics) with previous strategic social media experience
- Stays current with the latest in social media and emerging trends within the digital/social space
- Experience in building successful digital marketing campaigns including sponsored ads on social platforms
- Experience updating websites with new content via Content Management Systems (Drupal experience a plus)
- Proficient in Google Suite including Google Ad Words, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Slides, Google Analytics
- Skill with database management and data analytics (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Working experience using email marketing tools (Constant Contact and Mail Chimp a plus)
Ideal Candidate Attributes
- Highly organized, creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexible, adaptable, team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Skill in editing and proofreading copy for accuracy, style and content under deadlines
- Experience writing short-form content for web and social media
- Ability to travel occasionally attending events and conferences
- University degree, ideally in marketing or communications
- 3+ years of experience in digital communications / marketing
- Hours: Full-time
- Location: La Grange, IL Office
- Compensation: Based on experience
Please include a brief explanation of interest in your cover letter.
Marketing Coordinator for Virtual Health Business,
We are looking for an all-around, part-time marketing-oriented freelancer who can write passionately and accurately on health topics, is super computer-savvy enough to finagle the backend of websites, and is, at their core, a critical thinker who is sincerely interested in consumer insights and how to effectively deliver innovative marketing campaigns in the holistic health arena. We want an out-of-the-box thinker who uses their analytical skills with their creative artistic side – someone who loves diversity every day and freedom in their day-to-day. A self-starter is a must!
About the Position:
- Part-time, 20-25 hours, working on your own time as an independent contractor.
- You must have your own business license, insurance, and benefits.
- Hourly pay is commensurate with experience.
Expectations (in this order):
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial content that attracts a qualified audience to our business (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Develop online program campaigns, e-mails, and basic graphics
- Navigate basics on the backend of WordPress, such as blog uploading
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Write, develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase business
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
Requirements (in this order):
- Highly computer savvy
- Current, working knowledge of WordPress
- Basic working knowledge of graphics and design development, but does not need to be a graphic designer
- An excellent writer who can think critically and enjoys health topics
- Active understanding of social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Added bonus: Proficiency in Infusionsoft, although not a must if computer-savvy
If interested, available, and you have the skills, please contact Dr. Deanna Minich at firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and CV.
Posted January 4, 2017
As a Diet Technician you will plan, coordinate and manage all patient/resident nutrition care activities complying with the standards established by Aramark, regulatory agencies and client. You will develop and implement cost effective, profit-generating nutrition programs, function as a member of the multidisciplinary health care team to implement nutrition care plans, and establish and maintain policies, standards and programs for the provision of optimal, cost-effective nutrition care to patients/residents.
- Conducts nutrition assessments, care plans, education, and provide appropriate follow up. Documents appropriately in electronic medical record. Coordinates nutrition care with interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Supports the Food Service Director (FSD) in implementation of therapeutic diet needs, including daily orders, tray assembly, sanitation, training of staff, proper documentation as it relates to therapeutic diets. Work with the FSD on written action plans for problem areas.
- Develops a strong level of trust and credibility with clients and the field regarding the technical nutritional competency of ARAMARK Correctional Services.
- Promotes sharing of best practices within accounts.
- Maintains administrative functions as needed, including word processing and assembly of field tools.
- Conducts periodic test trays. Responds and follows up with grievances related to therapeutic diets.
- Assist FSD in providing and documenting in-service trainings for all employees related to diet implementation and/or documentation.
- Collaborate with medical on written diet orders to ensure consistency and understanding of diet meal plans created. Prepare monthly diet summary reports.
- Provides supervising dietitian and/or manager overall input on general food preferences, food allergies, meal plan development, and in-service training creation.
QUALIFICATIONS: Describe experience, education and related coursework typically required or expected to perform essential job functions.
Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree approved by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as a Dietetic Technician Registered, with a minimum of two years relevant experience and ServSafe certified. Food service operations management experience preferred. Ability to accurately and efficiently utilize a food production software system. Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively with clients, medical, front line manager and on-site staff. Requiresproficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Valid driver’s license.
Translational Research Fellows Program
The Translational Research Fellows Program, a collaboration between Institute for Systems Biology and Providence St. Joseph Health, offers recent PhD graduates an exciting opportunity to jumpstart their careers.
Fellows selected for this three-year training program will work with a multidisciplinary team and integrate translational research with patient-based clinical research to explore disease processes and advance detection, diagnosis, and treatment of disease.
To be eligible, promising early-career scientists must be nominated by experts in the research community.
For more information, please visit systemsbiology.org/trfp.
Nomination Deadline: December 22, 2017
Functional Nutrition Residency Program (FNRP)
Dr. Kara Fitzgerald and Team are now accepting applications for the Functional Nutrition Residency Program (FNRP) until January 8, 2018.
FNRP is an opportunity for CNS eligible nutritionists to gain their experience hours under the supervision of Dr Kara Fitzgerald and her clinic team. Spots are limited, with current expected intake capped at 4 to 5 individuals.
Click here to learn more about FNRP including program details, eligibility, requirements, deadlines, and scholarship opportunity.