Finance & Operations Coordinator (Part-time) - American Nutrition Association
Looking for a Mission, not just a job? Want to have a huge impact on the health of society? If you are passionate about making a difference, smart, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work hard for a mission you believe in, then we want you on our Team!
The American Nutrition Association (ANA) is a rapidly growing 501c3 charitable organization.
The Finance and Operations Coordinator will support the Director of Finance and Operations in various accounting, finance and business operations related responsibilities within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a non-profit organization, superb attention to detail and organizational skills, critical thinking skills, and a tenacity to ensure work product is correct and accomplished in a timely fashion. Interest in nutrition and wellness a plus.
- Perform bill pay functions
- Prepare and track status of donor invoices
- Generate contribution acknowledgement documents (i.e. tax receipts and acknowledgement documents)
- Banking related tasks and document preparation (i.e. deposit paperwork, and internal acknowledgement)
- Vendor contract management – prepare, delivery, tracking
- Perform research related to best practices for new processes, as needed
- Research, resolve or propose resolution for finance and operations related issues
- Administrative related tasks
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Finance and operations experience
- Ability to ask the right questions and perform required research
- Advanced experience in Excel, QuickBooks and tech savvy
- Intermediate experience with CRMs such as Salesforce
- University degree, ideally in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of experience in accounting or finance role
- Hours: 1/4 to 1/3 time, with potential for hours growth over time
- Location: Hinsdale, IL (20 miles west of downtown Chicago)
- Compensation: Based on experience
To apply email MichelleB@AmericanNutritionAssociation with a brief explanation of interest in your cover letter along with your resume.
Clinical Nutrition Manager - University of Vermont Medical Center
University of Vermont Medical Center, Vermont’s academic medical center and founding member of the University of Vermont Health Network, seeks a Clinical Nutrition Manager.
University of Vermont Medical Center is located in Burlington, Vermont, a small vibrant city situated on the shore of beautiful Lake Champlain. The Champlain Valley region offers an incredible range of educational, entertainment, and recreational opportunities.
The Clinical Nutrition Manager plans, coordinates, and evaluates clinical nutrition services for all inpatients at UVMMC and for many of the outpatient programs that provide medical nutrition therapy (MNT) and/or nutrition education. The areas of focus include inpatient, outpatient, visitor, staff and student services, and the management of community contracts for clinical nutrition services. The incumbent also provides direct patient care to outpatients and inpatients. As part of the Nutrition Services leadership team, the incumbent achieves cost, quality and regulatory objectives while meeting UVMMC’s strategic and operational objectives. The incumbent directly supervises dietetic technicians and Registered Dietitians.
Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics required, Master's Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics strongly preferred. Registered Dietitian and Vermont State Certification and ServSafe Certification required.
Experience working with diverse health care providers, administrative leaders, and consumers in clinical and community settings is required. Experience working in an acute care hospital providing clinical nutrition services is also required. Five years of management experience working in a complex organizational setting and demonstrated ability to interact with and coordinate activities with various internal and external constituents.
As an academic medical center dedicated to being in service to the patient, community and medicine, UVM Medical Center (www.UVMHealth.org/MedCenter) seeks to improve the health of the people in the communities it serves by integrating patient care, education and research in a caring environment. The UVM Medical Center also serves as a regional referral center – providing advanced care to approximately one million people in Vermont and northern New York.
Clinical Brand Manager – (ND, DC, Nutritionist) - Lake Barrington, IL
Ortho Molecular Products is changing the way health practitioners think about providing care. Not only does Ortho Molecular Products manufacture dietary supplements of the highest caliber, we also provide the necessary tools to help implement functional medicine in the real world. One of those tools is by having Clinical Brand Managers onsite to support and educate healthcare practitioners about our products and services.
This exciting onsite position based in Lake Barrington, IL will help you to expand your influence beyond your current clinical experience. This is a great opportunity for a Practitioner looking for a career that combines science, nutrition and education with marketing and sales.
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, Ortho Molecular Products is a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos to learn more about our culture and why Ortho’s such a great place to work.
The ideal candidate for this exciting position will have:
- At least two (2) years’ experience in clinical setting and be a licensed health care provider (requirement)
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- A Bachelor’s degree. Preferably in science or nutrition
- Previous experience in marketing or selling a big plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for health and wellness
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to manage and direct teams and hit objectives
As a full-time member of the Ortho Molecular Products team you will be eligible for the following benefits: health, dental, voluntary benefits (vision, disability, etc.), 401(k) with company match, paid time off, holiday time off, corporate wellness and bonus opportunities.
Stop working at a job and utilize your skills at a company dedicated to your career growth and success. Apply today!
Registered Dietitian - Various Locations
Be different. Do what you love.
Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient's core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietitian:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning educatio and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
- Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
- Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
- After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency
- Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with MS Word,Excel, and Outlook required as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”
Subject Matter Experts- MUIH
The Office of Professional and Continuing Education at the Maryland University of Integrative Health is seeking BCNS-credentialed subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop and/or teach professional continuing education courses for nutrition professionals as opportunities become available.
Maryland University of Integrative Health (formerly Tai Sophia Institute) is the leading academic institution for integrative health in the nation. For nearly 40 years, MUIH has educated and informed leaders in health and wellness through transformative and relationship-centered programs that draw from contemporary science and traditional wisdom. MUIH offers graduate degrees and certificates in a wide range of wellness fields, as well as programs for professional and personal development. MUIH’s on-site Natural Care Center offers compassionate and affordable healthcare from student interns and professional practitioners.
Interested individuals should forward a) a letter of interest, b) CV/resume, c) a minimum of three references, and d) any student evaluations from courses taught in the last five years to our Office of Professional and Continuing Education at email@example.com, referencing “BCNS SME” in the subject line of the email.
Autism Exchange (AEX) Partner Nutritionists
The Autism Exchange
The AEX was started by parents of children with autism to provide caregivers a full range of information, including special diets. The platform that The AEX runs on is very organized and fast and saves parents a lot of time compared to normal searching methods.
They are adding services to the AEX that autism caregivers need such as health coaches, daily living coaches, and nutritionists. They want caregivers to have quick access to these services.
The AEX will provide free ads for each provider in exchange for free intake consults (20-30 min) for autism caregivers. The intake calls are not intended to include treatment, but rather an introduction between caregiver and provider as well as a short discussion regarding potential services. The goal is to give caregivers quick & free access to specialized help. Any follow on relationships beyond the free intake call are between the caregiver and the service provider.
You can access basic information about autism on The AEX at: https://www.theautismexchange.com/organized-information/biomedical/conditions/autism
And basic information about special diets that autism caregivers use at: https://www.theautismexchange.com/organized-information/diet
If you are interested in becoming part of this parent-friendly network, please email AEX Founder John Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will then send you a template to fill out with your basic information so that parents can read about you and contact you if they desire. John plans to begin implementing this model by the end of this calendar year, but will be adding providers throughout this fall.
Please consider supporting The AEX and autism caregivers.